Brownie cupcakes based on great-grandma’s recipe
Recipe (for 21 cupcakes - muffin form: 5cm diameter)
- 250g of margarine
- 1/2 cup of water (1 cup = 250 ml)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- Pour sugar, cocoa, water and margarine into a pot.
- Boil ingredients, mixing all the time, leave it boiling for 5 minutes
- Take 1/2 cup of the mixture - it will be a glaze
- Leave mixture for a moment to cool
- Preheat oven to 190°C degrees
- Beat up a glair from 4 eggs
- Add froth, flour, baking powder and yolks from 4 eggs into a mixture
- Mix it all until it’s smooth
- Spoon pulp in prepared cups to three-fourths full
- Bake 25-30 minutes (best in a special muffin baking tray, without it muffins don’t have a nice shape, they are flat) - from time to time check the cake with a match
- After 5 minutes remove from tray and cool, optionally decorate with glaze or anything you want.
Same amount of ingredients can be also used to make a normal cake, the only difference it to preheat oven to 200°C degrees and bake about 60-64 minutes.
You don’t understand how sexy I find that dip. Garrus can you not
game of thrones season 3 countdown meme | day six
↳ favorite character development in the show ; joffrey baratheon
But that does not absolve me of my other sins.
Paintings of Leonardo da Vinci.
“Yes, people will die. Maybe we’ll lose half the galaxy. Maybe more. But I will do whatever it takes to rid the galaxy of the Reaper threat! However “insignificant” we might be. We will fight, we will sacrifice and we will find a way!”